Frequently Asked Questions for Naturion Products:
- Regular use of collagen can act on the visible signs of aging: smooths fine lines and wrinkles; firms, tones and plumps up the skin; improve skin elasticity to achieve a glowing, radiant complexion; strengthens nails;improves the condition of the hair; encourages nails; improvement the condition of hair; encourages inch loss; reduces cellulite; improves sleep patterns.
- It can increase water-binding capacity to skin and reduce problems due to dry skin.
- Collagen functions as a chondroprotective agent, which means that it protects cartilage and synovial fluid against deterioration and is the raw material for cartilage synthesis and repair. It can also reduce oxidation damage to joints and therefore stimulate significant reduction in joint pain, tenderness and swelling. It reduces the pain for those with joint problems.
- Collagen naturally contains 15% glucosamine sulphate and 15% chondroitin sulphate. Collagen is not-toxic and has no known side effects unlike regularity prescribed immuno-suppressant pharmaceuticals and non-steroid anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs). Collagen can therefore improve the quality of life of many suffering from aches and pains,disorders.
- Taken before exercise or physical activity, collagen can have a powerful anabolic effect, increasing both your energy and performance. Collagen increase athletes recover from exercise and sport-related injuries. It speeds injury repair and promotes tissue recovery following exercise.
- Orally ingested collagen encourages the rapid absorption of the essential amino acids, glycine, praline and hydroxyproline that can preserve and replenish lean muscle mass and improve the management and bodybuilding.
Based on Peptan clinical studies, 5 to 10 grams a day is suggested.Collagen is protein. It can be consumed any time of the day. Collagen is a fine-grained granule that dissolves rapidly in cold or warm water in any drinks such as juices, hot chocolate or coffee.
For best results the collagen should be consumed in the morning with an empty stomach or at night before bed because the peak period for repair and regeneration is during the first two hours of sleep-known as the alpha cycle.
No one wants to have a wrinkled face or sagging skin. But as much as we don’t like these things to happen. We can’t keep from happening since it is part of the aging process.
However, we can slow down their development. How? By the help of the collagen! It’s the loss of collagen that’s responsible for the deterioration of your skin.
Our body needs collagen to fight the breakdown of our body due to the aging process. Collagen is the most important substance in our bodies, next to water. Without collagen, our skin will sag, wrinkles will appear, and our hair becomes gray and thinner. This usually happens when we get older because at that time our body ceases to produce collagen.
Depletion of collagen in the skin leads to the formation of wrinkles and the appearance of aging. Depletion of collagen in connective tissue – tendons, ligaments, muscles and cartilage as arthritis and musculo – skeletal injuries.
Collagen functions as a chondroprotective agent, which means that it protects cartilage and synovial fluid against deterioration and is the raw material for cartilage synthesis and repair. It can reduce oxidation damage to joints and therefore stimulates significant reductions in joint pain, tenderness and swelling.